Category List

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tradition The Vietnamese traditional dress is called the "Ao Dai". I fell in love with it the first time I visited Vietnam. My mission this time around was to get some artistic shots of this graceful dress. I hope I have succeeded.

Tradition The Vietnamese traditional dress is called the "Ao Dai". I fell in love with it the first time I visited Vietnam. My mission this time around was to get some artistic shots of this graceful dress. I hope I have succeeded.
Tradition    The Vietnamese traditional dress is called the "Ao Dai". I fell in love with it the first time I visited Vietnam. My mission this time around was to get some artistic shots of this graceful dress. I hope I have succeeded.

Download whole gallery
Ch?n trâu
Ch?n trâu

Download whole gallery
MODERN LONG DRESS - CT272 Remember, 10% off for every items :D Long distance? Don’t worry, we’re shipping world wide! By aodaihoanguyen.com
MODERN LONG DRESS - CT272 Remember, 10% off for every items :D  Long distance? Don’t worry, we’re shipping world wide!   By aodaihoanguyen.com

Download whole gallery
ao dai
ao dai

Download whole gallery
Ao dai Viet nam
Ao dai Viet nam

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment