Category List

Sunday, December 22, 2013

This website has TONS of cute swim suits for women who don't like wearing bikinis or the dreaded "mom" suit. Where was this four months ago? Oh well, I'll remember for next year.

ao dai, Vietnam
ao dai, Vietnam

Download whole gallery
I like both the hat and the dragon pattern on the #aodai itself.
I like both the hat and the dragon pattern on the #aodai itself.

Download whole gallery
This website has TONS of cute swim suits for women who don't like wearing bikinis or the dreaded "mom" suit. Where was this four months ago? Oh well, I'll remember for next year.
This website has TONS of cute swim suits for women who don't like wearing bikinis or the dreaded "mom" suit. Where was this four months ago? Oh well, I'll remember for next year.

Download whole gallery
Ao dai for kids (So precious)
Ao dai for kids (So precious)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment